REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
- Monday #33: Raise Your Hand
- Monday #50: Summer Bummer
- Monday #51: The Ant & The Grasshopper
- Monday #25: An Open Letter To My BFF, Deb, On The Occasion Of Her 60th Birthday
- Monday #36: Haiku, To You
- Monday #42: A Sequence of Events
- Monday #52: The Finish Line?
- Monday #3: Flickr 101
- Monday #22: Winter Haiku
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Fitness Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination killington learning leaves literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year new year's resolutions New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry procrastination professional development reading running school Shopping skiing stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Passover 2014 instagram.com/p/myVc0mCzxa/ 3 days ago
- Hello Monday? What do you think are some of the most important things about being an artist? fb.me/3jV9YZEe2 3 days ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/mp3xsHCz1R/ 6 days ago
- Hello Monday! Are you having fun? It shows! fb.me/2XArU3WRL 1 week ago
- Hello Monday! Distracted much? fb.me/6Lu6Or8Xz 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: writing
Once again we find the flowers eager to bloom after winter’s rest. TRY THIS WEEK: Add your Spring Haiku!
Fall is in full swing. The air is sharp and cool–you can just faintly smell the scent of the coming winter– and the leaves are putting on a real show with a full range of yellows, oranges and reds. We … Continue reading
Cool air changes the hues and reminds us to be present in our lives. TRY THIS WEEK: Stop. Observe. Take note. Be present.
I am up and awake and going downstairs where I will begin to make my morning cup of tea (note to self: need to buy more milk later today)… the cicadas are buzzing and loud and I am wondering … Continue reading
I have a high school junior right now and so my life is filled with college talk. I often find myself thinking back to my own pre-college time these days and trying to remember, what did I want to do with … Continue reading