REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts books Brain Child Children conversation Creativity dar dar hosta darhosta dar hosta james drawing education exercise Facebook Flickr gratitude haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination learning literacy luck nature new jersey New York City Poetry professional development reading running school talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Check out my celebridot!! Make your mark! fb.me/NxzRM2ma 5 hours ago
- Friends, I'm so excited to tell you that now you can find my original art, limited edition prints and signed... fb.me/2qnEoXmoH 9 hours ago
- Hello, Monday! Who's on your A-List? fb.me/2P6OgKDkf 2 days ago
- Got ART this summer? Check out my class lineup... fb.me/2soaOfMES 6 days ago
- It's another Monday, Friends and it's a sweet one. Have a beautiful week! fb.me/1u3qMiWW8 1 week ago
Tag Archives: trees
Over hundreds of years, in conversations with people at the end of their lives, those who are on their proverbial “death beds,” the results have been consistent. No one has ever reported that people said they wished they had worked … Continue reading
Hello, Wednesday and holiday greetings from Tulum, Mexico where the sandmen dream of taking boat rides. Having only ever missed a couple of posts since the 52 Mondays blog began, I had every intention of having this post on … Continue reading
Yesterday was one of those crazy good autumn days when the temperature was above 60 and the sun was shining brightly, exploiting the color palette that comes only from this transitional season. Few leaves are actually left on the trees, and many … Continue reading
I was away last week. I spent a few days on vacation in the Dominican Republic looking at this miraculous view each and every day. I took walks along a beautiful teal-blue ocean, felt the island sunshine soak into my … Continue reading
The road is long. There are twists and turns and sometimes they come fast and by surprise. You’ll find endless, flat expanses where not much seems to happen and encounter hills that go steeply up–and hills that go steeply down. Some days … Continue reading