REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
- Monday #28: The Real Deal
- Monday #33: Raise Your Hand
- Monday #34: From The Mouths of Babes
- Monday #33: Fun Shows
- Monday #44: Out Of My Mind
- Monday #32: Driven To Distraction
- Monday #22: Winter Haiku
- Monday #25: An Open Letter To My BFF, Deb, On The Occasion Of Her 60th Birthday
- Monday #35: What Would You Say?
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Fitness Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination killington learning leaves literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year new year's resolutions New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry procrastination professional development reading running school Shopping skiing stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- It's TIME!!!! Time to register for my Summer Creativity Institute! You know you wannna... come on! Come on! It... fb.me/6BZ1WipB6 1 hour ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/nJZf-giz62/ 17 hours ago
- Just posted a photo @ Choderwood instagram.com/p/nG7Kphizwo/ 1 day ago
- Choderwood eye candy. instagram.com/p/nG27ZNiz6s/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/nG2sg4Cz6S/ 1 day ago
Tag Archives: trees
Once again we find the flowers eager to bloom after winter’s rest. TRY THIS WEEK: Add your Spring Haiku!
Hello Friends, it’s the seasonal haiku. Winter. Winter makes me contemplative. To me, winter feels like a time for remembering. For reflecting. For letting our minds and imaginations get quiet and really allowing the power of memory to wash over … Continue reading
Cool air changes the hues and reminds us to be present in our lives. TRY THIS WEEK: Stop. Observe. Take note. Be present.
What all have you seen on your way to where you thought you would be going? TRY THIS WEEK: Summer Haiku… leave yours here. :)
Over hundreds of years, in conversations with people at the end of their lives, those who are on their proverbial “death beds,” the results have been consistent. No one has ever reported that people said they wished they had worked … Continue reading