REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Cooking Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination Jane Brody learning leaves listening literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry positive thinking professional development reading Robert Genn running school Shopping stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Hello Monday! Need a little fitness motivation? Check out today's post about something good you can do for your... fb.me/31q7bwyWz 15 hours ago
- Here's the latest News From The Studio e-letter... I'm taking special orders for both "Tiny Trees" and "Wild... fb.me/6xYya5xi6 2 days ago
- OK, this is a shameless plug for the sweet Boyfriend…if you have Apple and electronic items on your gift list,... fb.me/6qOixGevS 3 days ago
- Hello Monday… Here with "A Dozen Things Skiing Taught Me About Life." fb.me/3yjrFTjlA 1 week ago
- Cranky yet? fb.me/2M1sdF9Gr 1 week ago
Tag Archives: thanksgiving
Last year, at the age of 44, I began learning to ski. I say “began” because, like everything, skiing is something that you don’t just learn and then do, it is an ongoing process. I ski with Jeff and his two, teenaged … Continue reading
Sometimes keeping a blog is a real challenge for me and, often, on Sundays, I feel a little bit like my once upon a time teenage self who didn’t have her homework ready for Monday’s math class. During the course … Continue reading
Yesterday I dropped my oldest son off at Rider University for a week in the Boys State Program. It’s a prestigious, youth program that focuses on citizenship and for which rising high school seniors are nominated by their guidance counselors. … Continue reading
Well, I’m hoping that everyone had a beautiful Thanksgiving day full of joy, laughter, good food, good drink and the company of good people. Today’s post wraps up a month of posts specially dedicated to GRATITUDE and THANKFULNESS. This is … Continue reading
Hello Friends. If you’ve been by the Monday Blog for the last couple of weeks, you know I’m talking about gratitude and being thankful this month. Monday #11 was the post following Hurricane Sandy and included a lovely prayer by … Continue reading