REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Cooking Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination Jane Brody learning leaves listening literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry positive thinking professional development reading Robert Genn running school Shopping stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Hello Monday! Need a little fitness motivation? Check out today's post about something good you can do for your... fb.me/31q7bwyWz 10 hours ago
- Here's the latest News From The Studio e-letter... I'm taking special orders for both "Tiny Trees" and "Wild... fb.me/6xYya5xi6 2 days ago
- OK, this is a shameless plug for the sweet Boyfriend…if you have Apple and electronic items on your gift list,... fb.me/6qOixGevS 3 days ago
- Hello Monday… Here with "A Dozen Things Skiing Taught Me About Life." fb.me/3yjrFTjlA 1 week ago
- Cranky yet? fb.me/2M1sdF9Gr 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Teacher
I am excited to tell you that my colleague, Deb Barends, and I have finalized our plans for this year’s third annual Summer Creativity Institute! This dynamic two day event will be held Wednesday and Thursday, August 7-8, 2013 at Little … Continue reading
I have a high school junior right now and so my life is filled with college talk. I often find myself thinking back to my own pre-college time these days and trying to remember, what did I want to do with … Continue reading
Greetings from the mid Atlantic where we are all hunkering down for Hurricane Sandy. As I sit here looking out the window, it’s just kind of windy and drizzly. From all the sensational media coverage, I’m led to believe that … Continue reading
It’s another fifty-second Monday, my friends! Today marks two years of the Monday Blog and, what can I say? It’s been a year full of learning, wonder, growth and change for me. The first order of business is to give … Continue reading
In the wee morning hours of this past Saturday, educators from all over the country were getting ready to crowd into the Riverside Church near Columbia University for the 82nd Annual Teachers College Saturday Reunion. This free professional development event is … Continue reading