REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts books Brain Child Children conversation Creativity dar dar hosta darhosta dar hosta james drawing education exercise Facebook Flickr gratitude haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination learning literacy luck nature new jersey New York City Poetry professional development reading running school talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Hello, Monday! Who's on your A-List? fb.me/2P6OgKDkf 1 day ago
- Got ART this summer? Check out my class lineup... fb.me/2soaOfMES 5 days ago
- It's another Monday, Friends and it's a sweet one. Have a beautiful week! fb.me/1u3qMiWW8 1 week ago
- Just in time for your Monday lunch break... make it a playful week everyone! fb.me/RiEgLlDa 2 weeks ago
- How do you connect to the world on this day of Remembrance? fb.me/wPLbNreY 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: talking
Hello Friends. If you’ve been by the Monday Blog for the last couple of weeks, you know I’m talking about gratitude and being thankful this month. Monday #11 was the post following Hurricane Sandy and included a lovely prayer by … Continue reading
This weekend I met Madelyn Kane. She is the aunt of a close friend of mine and we visited her yesterday at her Poconos home. Madelyn, or “Aunt Maddi,” splits her time between the Poconos, Brooklyn and Del Ray Beach … Continue reading
Last week, the NY Times ran an article about the introduction of electronic “clickers” in groups and classrooms, as a replacement for the traditional raising of hands. The article was actually more about how the usage of clickers can be useful … Continue reading
Last week I met a friend in New York City for a day of walking and talking in the Big Apple. We hadn’t seen each other in almost a decade and so our day was full of lively conversation as … Continue reading
These days we spend a lot of time, in our lives and in our schools, trying to figure out how to focus. From what I can tell, we seem to be very worried that our multi-tasking and multi-media are going … Continue reading