REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Cooking Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination Jane Brody learning leaves listening literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry positive thinking professional development reading Robert Genn running school Shopping stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- fb.me/2ACjJRCM3 10 hours ago
- Did you know I create custom business & corporate e-cards? Give me your text, your logo and I'll do it up for... fb.me/6y5WBUymO 10 hours ago
- Hello Monday! Need a little fitness motivation? Check out today's post about something good you can do for your... fb.me/31q7bwyWz 2 days ago
- Here's the latest News From The Studio e-letter... I'm taking special orders for both "Tiny Trees" and "Wild... fb.me/6xYya5xi6 4 days ago
- OK, this is a shameless plug for the sweet Boyfriend…if you have Apple and electronic items on your gift list,... fb.me/6qOixGevS 5 days ago
Tag Archives: running
Yes, we are approaching resolution time again, my friends. Seems hardly possible that another year has whooshed right past us but, there you have it. I certainly feel like time really does fly. I don’t, however, want to jump the … Continue reading
Cool air changes the hues and reminds us to be present in our lives. TRY THIS WEEK: Stop. Observe. Take note. Be present.
Yesterday was one of those crazy good autumn days when the temperature was above 60 and the sun was shining brightly, exploiting the color palette that comes only from this transitional season. Few leaves are actually left on the trees, and many … Continue reading
One of the most common questions I get asked by children is “Where do you get the ideas for your books?” I usually tell them that’s easy; I just write about stuff I like, which is why you will never … Continue reading
When I am stumped for a Monday Blog topic, I often turn to health and fitness. During the first year of this blog, my post on the beginning of my running habit was the most read post and I think … Continue reading