REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
- Monday #28: The Real Deal
- Monday #33: Raise Your Hand
- Monday #34: From The Mouths of Babes
- Monday #33: Fun Shows
- Monday #44: Out Of My Mind
- Monday #32: Driven To Distraction
- Monday #35: What Would You Say?
- Monday #25: An Open Letter To My BFF, Deb, On The Occasion Of Her 60th Birthday
- Monday #22: Winter Haiku
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Fitness Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination killington learning leaves literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year new year's resolutions New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry procrastination professional development reading running school Shopping skiing stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/nJZf-giz62/ 12 hours ago
- Just posted a photo @ Choderwood instagram.com/p/nG7Kphizwo/ 1 day ago
- Choderwood eye candy. instagram.com/p/nG27ZNiz6s/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/nG2sg4Cz6S/ 1 day ago
- Want to be a part of a really cool project that promotes and supports trees in cities? You can donate at any... fb.me/2QscRWprd 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Poetry
I’ve just finished three weeks of school residency programs with elementary children. We write using techniques and strategies that I use in my own books for kids, and then we illustrate using cut paper collage—also a method I employ in … Continue reading
Hello Friends, it’s the seasonal haiku. Winter. Winter makes me contemplative. To me, winter feels like a time for remembering. For reflecting. For letting our minds and imaginations get quiet and really allowing the power of memory to wash over … Continue reading
Cool air changes the hues and reminds us to be present in our lives. TRY THIS WEEK: Stop. Observe. Take note. Be present.
So, you know this already: 2013 is my Personal Year of Kindness. Seems like once you start making yourself aware of something, it just pops up everywhere. It or, sometimes, the lack of it. This past week, I watched one of … Continue reading