REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
- Monday #28: The Real Deal
- Monday #33: Raise Your Hand
- Monday #34: From The Mouths of Babes
- Monday #33: Fun Shows
- Monday #32: Driven To Distraction
- Monday #35: What Would You Say?
- Monday #51: Flotsam and Jetsam
- Monday #44: Out Of My Mind
- Monday #51: The Ant & The Grasshopper
- Monday #41: Art. I. Love.
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Fitness Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination killington learning leaves literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year new year's resolutions New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry procrastination professional development reading running school Shopping skiing stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- It's TIME!!!! Time to register for my Summer Creativity Institute! You know you wannna... come on! Come on! It... fb.me/6BZ1WipB6 13 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/nJZf-giz62/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Choderwood instagram.com/p/nG7Kphizwo/ 2 days ago
- Choderwood eye candy. instagram.com/p/nG27ZNiz6s/ 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/nG2sg4Cz6S/ 2 days ago
Tag Archives: New York City
In the wee morning hours of this past Saturday, educators from all over the country were getting ready to crowd into the Riverside Church near Columbia University for the 82nd Annual Teachers College Saturday Reunion. This free professional development event is … Continue reading
Last week I met a friend in New York City for a day of walking and talking in the Big Apple. We hadn’t seen each other in almost a decade and so our day was full of lively conversation as … Continue reading
I’ve lived in central New Jersey for nearly 13 years now and, until last night, had never been to New York during the week before Christmas. I’ve always had this angst about driving through traffic, walking around in freezing temperatures … Continue reading