REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Cooking Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination Jane Brody learning leaves listening literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry positive thinking professional development reading Robert Genn running school Shopping stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Hello Monday! Need a little fitness motivation? Check out today's post about something good you can do for your... fb.me/31q7bwyWz 1 day ago
- Here's the latest News From The Studio e-letter... I'm taking special orders for both "Tiny Trees" and "Wild... fb.me/6xYya5xi6 3 days ago
- OK, this is a shameless plug for the sweet Boyfriend…if you have Apple and electronic items on your gift list,... fb.me/6qOixGevS 4 days ago
- Hello Monday… Here with "A Dozen Things Skiing Taught Me About Life." fb.me/3yjrFTjlA 1 week ago
- Cranky yet? fb.me/2M1sdF9Gr 1 week ago
Tag Archives: New York City
In the wee morning hours of this past Saturday, educators from all over the country were getting ready to crowd into the Riverside Church near Columbia University for the 82nd Annual Teachers College Saturday Reunion. This free professional development event is … Continue reading
Last week I met a friend in New York City for a day of walking and talking in the Big Apple. We hadn’t seen each other in almost a decade and so our day was full of lively conversation as … Continue reading
I’ve lived in central New Jersey for nearly 13 years now and, until last night, had never been to New York during the week before Christmas. I’ve always had this angst about driving through traffic, walking around in freezing temperatures … Continue reading