REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts books Brain Child Children conversation Creativity dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james drawing education exercise Facebook Flickr gratitude haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination learning literacy luck nature new jersey New York City Poetry professional development reading running school talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Hello Monday! What compels YOU? fb.me/Vk38RvMd 5 days ago
- Feeling like you need a CREATIVITY SPA RETREAT? Teachers and all Creative Souls, don't miss this dynamic, fun,... fb.me/1rjg59prt 1 week ago
- Hello Monday! Feeling less than perfect? Guess what? That IS perfection! fb.me/2jUVKMpjK 1 week ago
- You asked for it and here it is.... The WILD HEARTS Poster! Fifteen of my most popular inspirational hearts on... fb.me/1rmezu3dy 2 weeks ago
- TEACHERS and CREATIVE SOULS!!! Have you registered for our Summer Creativity Institute yet? You're gonna want to!!... fb.me/J1fvsk59 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: new jersey
I am excited to tell you that my colleague, Deb Barends, and I have finalized our plans for this year’s third annual Summer Creativity Institute! This dynamic two day event will be held Wednesday and Thursday, August 7-8, 2013 at Little … Continue reading
I have a high school junior right now and so my life is filled with college talk. I often find myself thinking back to my own pre-college time these days and trying to remember, what did I want to do with … Continue reading
Last week Hurricane Sandy ravaged my home state of New Jersey, along with other mid Atlantic states, on its path toward the northern midwest. Entire coastal cities have been devastated, even destroyed, by wind and water, thousands of trees have … Continue reading
As someone who does a number of events like school programs, presentations and art shows, I get the question, Where are you from?, quite a bit. In the beginning I had some trouble with this question because, like so many … Continue reading
Once upon a time there was a rock. This is just one story of the rock. It had tumbled through through the ocean for millions of miles, and billions of years, to land on the shore somewhere between… …the sky… … Continue reading
We are doing it again! I’m thrilled to announce the first three professional development workshops for our 2012 “Saturday Sessions” schedule. We hope that you will join us for dynamic, creative and FUN hands-on workshops in one of the most beautiful settings … Continue reading