REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
- Monday #35: What Would You Say?
- Monday #22: Winter Haiku
- Monday #25: An Open Letter To My BFF, Deb, On The Occasion Of Her 60th Birthday
- Monday #15: Resolve
- Monday #41: Art. I. Love.
- Monday #1: Birthday Wishes
- Free Art Rocks
- Monday #51: Flotsam and Jetsam
- Monday #33: Fun Shows
- Monday #33: Raise Your Hand
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Fitness Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination killington learning leaves literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year new year's resolutions New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry procrastination professional development reading running school Shopping skiing stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Just posted a photo @ Choderwood instagram.com/p/nG7Kphizwo/ 8 hours ago
- Choderwood eye candy. instagram.com/p/nG27ZNiz6s/ 9 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/nG2sg4Cz6S/ 9 hours ago
- Want to be a part of a really cool project that promotes and supports trees in cities? You can donate at any... fb.me/2QscRWprd 19 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/nEM7HFCz92/ 1 day ago
Tag Archives: leaves
When nighttime temperatures dip below 50, you know it’s autumn. I’m always fascinated by how the leaves seem to change from green to shades of yellow, red and orange in a matter of only a few days. When the sun … Continue reading
“Quiet is peace. Tranquility. Quiet is turning down the volume knob on life. Silence is pushing the off button. Shutting it down. All of it.” ~Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner TRY THIS WEEK: Find… T R A N Q U I … Continue reading