REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Cooking Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination Jane Brody learning leaves listening literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry positive thinking professional development reading Robert Genn running school Shopping stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- fb.me/2ACjJRCM3 1 day ago
- Did you know I create custom business & corporate e-cards? Give me your text, your logo and I'll do it up for... fb.me/6y5WBUymO 1 day ago
- Hello Monday! Need a little fitness motivation? Check out today's post about something good you can do for your... fb.me/31q7bwyWz 3 days ago
- Here's the latest News From The Studio e-letter... I'm taking special orders for both "Tiny Trees" and "Wild... fb.me/6xYya5xi6 5 days ago
- OK, this is a shameless plug for the sweet Boyfriend…if you have Apple and electronic items on your gift list,... fb.me/6qOixGevS 6 days ago
Tag Archives: learning
Passion, zeal, tenacity, perseverance, ambition, hardness, resiliency and the need for achievement. These are the characteristics that make up an individual with grit, a non-cognitive trait that combines someone’s ability and desire to work at a long-term goal or objective, along … Continue reading
I met a sweet, funny and interesting woman over the weekend. We were both authors at a regional book festival and became new friends throughout the day while we sat next to each other. We talked about many things–parenthood and … Continue reading
Wow! I’m so excited…. It’s the end of another year here on my blog… today is Monday #52 of my 52 Monday’s third year! It is an ending of sorts, however, it is also a beginning… of a brand new year! There is … Continue reading
When people ask me what I do, there’s never really just one answer. I write, I paint, I make books, I teach, I blog, I coach, I give talks. And, depending on the time of year, I can be doing all … Continue reading
Imperfect, impermanent and incomplete. That’s wabi-sabi in a nutshell. What began as a Japanese notion that was a more austere and melancholy view of the flawed natural and inanimate world, evolved over thousands of years and, under the influence of … Continue reading