REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Cooking Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination Jane Brody learning leaves listening literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry positive thinking professional development reading Robert Genn running school Shopping stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Here's the latest News From The Studio e-letter... I'm taking special orders for both "Tiny Trees" and "Wild... fb.me/6xYya5xi6 1 day ago
- OK, this is a shameless plug for the sweet Boyfriend…if you have Apple and electronic items on your gift list,... fb.me/6qOixGevS 2 days ago
- Hello Monday… Here with "A Dozen Things Skiing Taught Me About Life." fb.me/3yjrFTjlA 6 days ago
- Cranky yet? fb.me/2M1sdF9Gr 1 week ago
- Hello Monday… today is a tribute to my friend, Dan Rogan. Have a LIVEly Thanksgiving everyone! fb.me/6A4i7Q5Db 1 week ago
Tag Archives: holidays
A couple of weeks ago, a Facebook friend posted an article by Bonnie Ware, blogger, songwriter and former palliative care nurse. The title of the article is Regrets of the Dying, and it is a list of the top five … Continue reading
I never sent out holiday cards last year. I don’t really know why, I just didn’t. And, I still feel badly about it, but I haven’t even gotten this year’s cards ready yet and it’s already December 20. I am … Continue reading