REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
- Monday #28: The Real Deal
- Monday #33: Raise Your Hand
- Monday #34: From The Mouths of Babes
- Monday #33: Fun Shows
- Monday #32: Driven To Distraction
- Monday #35: What Would You Say?
- Monday #51: Flotsam and Jetsam
- Monday #44: Out Of My Mind
- Monday #51: The Ant & The Grasshopper
- Monday #41: Art. I. Love.
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Fitness Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination killington learning leaves literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year new year's resolutions New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry procrastination professional development reading running school Shopping skiing stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- It's TIME!!!! Time to register for my Summer Creativity Institute! You know you wannna... come on! Come on! It... fb.me/6BZ1WipB6 13 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/nJZf-giz62/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Choderwood instagram.com/p/nG7Kphizwo/ 2 days ago
- Choderwood eye candy. instagram.com/p/nG27ZNiz6s/ 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/nG2sg4Cz6S/ 2 days ago
Tag Archives: holidays
A couple of weeks ago, a Facebook friend posted an article by Bonnie Ware, blogger, songwriter and former palliative care nurse. The title of the article is Regrets of the Dying, and it is a list of the top five … Continue reading
I never sent out holiday cards last year. I don’t really know why, I just didn’t. And, I still feel badly about it, but I haven’t even gotten this year’s cards ready yet and it’s already December 20. I am … Continue reading