REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts books Brain Child Children conversation Creativity dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james drawing education exercise Facebook Flickr gratitude haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination learning literacy luck nature new jersey New York City Poetry professional development reading running school talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Hello Monday! What compels YOU? fb.me/Vk38RvMd 5 days ago
- Feeling like you need a CREATIVITY SPA RETREAT? Teachers and all Creative Souls, don't miss this dynamic, fun,... fb.me/1rjg59prt 1 week ago
- Hello Monday! Feeling less than perfect? Guess what? That IS perfection! fb.me/2jUVKMpjK 1 week ago
- You asked for it and here it is.... The WILD HEARTS Poster! Fifteen of my most popular inspirational hearts on... fb.me/1rmezu3dy 2 weeks ago
- TEACHERS and CREATIVE SOULS!!! Have you registered for our Summer Creativity Institute yet? You're gonna want to!!... fb.me/J1fvsk59 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: healthy living
Imperfect, impermanent and incomplete. That’s wabi-sabi in a nutshell. What began as a Japanese notion that was a more austere and melancholy view of the flawed natural and inanimate world, evolved over thousands of years and, under the influence of … Continue reading
One of the things I do as an artist is participate in street festivals and, because it’s springtime, I’ve had a few gigs over the past couple of weeks. Setting up for one of these events takes a lot of … Continue reading
I’ve been thinking a lot about the power of questions lately. Last year, I wrote a post about how much our brain likes questions and how they can help us get into more creative, higher level thinking if we let them. … Continue reading
I am at my best when I am in my JOY… when I am creating something beautiful or inspiring or helping others to do the same. I will try to prevent times when I feel my life isn’t exactly as it should … Continue reading
Your body is talking to you all the time. Are you listening? Last week I had a conversation with a good friend about how life makes us feel. Not just in the way that it makes us feel happy, annoyed, amused … Continue reading
I’ve been Digh-nified lately. By a woman named Patti Digh. Patti is a mother, a speaker, a thinker, a philosopher, a storyteller, the author of six super inspirational books on living and creativity and the keeper of a blog called 37 Days. Digh’s awareness … Continue reading