REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts books Brain Child Children conversation Creativity dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james drawing education exercise Facebook Flickr gratitude haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination learning literacy luck nature new jersey New York City Poetry professional development reading running school talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Feeling like you need a CREATIVITY SPA RETREAT? Teachers and all Creative Souls, don't miss this dynamic, fun,... fb.me/1rjg59prt 2 days ago
- Hello Monday! Feeling less than perfect? Guess what? That IS perfection! fb.me/2jUVKMpjK 5 days ago
- You asked for it and here it is.... The WILD HEARTS Poster! Fifteen of my most popular inspirational hearts on... fb.me/1rmezu3dy 1 week ago
- TEACHERS and CREATIVE SOULS!!! Have you registered for our Summer Creativity Institute yet? You're gonna want to!!... fb.me/J1fvsk59 1 week ago
- Hello Friends! It's Monday! What kind of marvelousness do you get to do in your life? fb.me/2KfbVtRQy 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Health
Imperfect, impermanent and incomplete. That’s wabi-sabi in a nutshell. What began as a Japanese notion that was a more austere and melancholy view of the flawed natural and inanimate world, evolved over thousands of years and, under the influence of … Continue reading
I am at my best when I am in my JOY… when I am creating something beautiful or inspiring or helping others to do the same. I will try to prevent times when I feel my life isn’t exactly as it should … Continue reading
You have just arrived on a beautiful island and… guess what? It’s going to be your new home! As you take in the amazing view from where you stand, you notice that all the things you need to build … Continue reading
Well, I’m hoping that everyone had a beautiful Thanksgiving day full of joy, laughter, good food, good drink and the company of good people. Today’s post wraps up a month of posts specially dedicated to GRATITUDE and THANKFULNESS. This is … Continue reading
“Anger … it’s a paralyzing emotion … you can’t get anything done. People sort of think it’s an interesting, passionate, and igniting feeling —- I don’t think it’s any of that —- it’s helpless … it’s absence of control —- … Continue reading