REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Cooking Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination Jane Brody learning leaves listening literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry positive thinking professional development reading Robert Genn running school Shopping stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Hello Monday! Need a little fitness motivation? Check out today's post about something good you can do for your... fb.me/31q7bwyWz 1 day ago
- Here's the latest News From The Studio e-letter... I'm taking special orders for both "Tiny Trees" and "Wild... fb.me/6xYya5xi6 3 days ago
- OK, this is a shameless plug for the sweet Boyfriend…if you have Apple and electronic items on your gift list,... fb.me/6qOixGevS 4 days ago
- Hello Monday… Here with "A Dozen Things Skiing Taught Me About Life." fb.me/3yjrFTjlA 1 week ago
- Cranky yet? fb.me/2M1sdF9Gr 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Flickr
It’s another fifty-second Monday, my friends! Today marks two years of the Monday Blog and, what can I say? It’s been a year full of learning, wonder, growth and change for me. The first order of business is to give … Continue reading
Perhaps you’ve seen them… lurking around my Facebook and my Flickr. Actually, they’re not cute and they’d be kind of hard to miss. They showed up sometime last year. It wasn’t like I asked them to…. one day they were … Continue reading
Flickr! Yes, it is a photo sharing site, similar to Picasa or Photobucket. You could upload your niece’s birthday party snapshots, pictures from your vacation, or holiday photos of your kids and easily share them with your family and friends … Continue reading
I hope you did your time at the gym because it’s time for a big piece of cake…birthday cake, that is. The Monday Blog is officially ONE YEAR OLD today! Thanks to everyone who took the time to email me … Continue reading
A fellow artist threw me under the proverbial bus last week. Eight-year-old Eleanor, a student in one of my school programs, joined me and a bunch of her classmates in a dog collage workshop. First we wrote a poem together … Continue reading