REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
- Monday #22: Winter Haiku
- Monday #33: Raise Your Hand
- Monday #25: An Open Letter To My BFF, Deb, On The Occasion Of Her 60th Birthday
- Monday #34: From The Mouths of Babes
- Monday #42: A Sequence of Events
- Monday #51: The Ant & The Grasshopper
- Monday #36: Haiku, To You
- Monday #52: The Finish Line?
- Monday #43: This Is How We Do Book Club
- Monday #2: Labor of Love
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Fitness Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination killington learning leaves literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year new year's resolutions New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry procrastination professional development reading running school Shopping skiing stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Passover 2014 instagram.com/p/myVc0mCzxa/ 3 days ago
- Hello Monday? What do you think are some of the most important things about being an artist? fb.me/3jV9YZEe2 3 days ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/mp3xsHCz1R/ 6 days ago
- Hello Monday! Are you having fun? It shows! fb.me/2XArU3WRL 1 week ago
- Hello Monday! Distracted much? fb.me/6Lu6Or8Xz 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Facebook
Flickr! Yes, it is a photo sharing site, similar to Picasa or Photobucket. You could upload your niece’s birthday party snapshots, pictures from your vacation, or holiday photos of your kids and easily share them with your family and friends … Continue reading
I never sent out holiday cards last year. I don’t really know why, I just didn’t. And, I still feel badly about it, but I haven’t even gotten this year’s cards ready yet and it’s already December 20. I am … Continue reading