REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
- Monday #39: The Power of Art Compels You
- Monday #38: Get Your Wabi Sabi On
- Monday #49: Where Are You From?
- Monday #33: Raise Your Hand
- Monday #35: Luck of the Draw
- Live Lively Workshops
- Monday #41: Art. I. Love.
- Free Art Rocks
- Monday #33: What If Kindness Were The Way?
- Monday #36: Flowers, Shells & Seeds
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts books Brain Child Children conversation Creativity dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james drawing education exercise Facebook Flickr gratitude haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination learning literacy luck nature new jersey New York City Poetry professional development reading running school talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Hello Monday! What compels YOU? fb.me/Vk38RvMd 11 hours ago
- Feeling like you need a CREATIVITY SPA RETREAT? Teachers and all Creative Souls, don't miss this dynamic, fun,... fb.me/1rjg59prt 4 days ago
- Hello Monday! Feeling less than perfect? Guess what? That IS perfection! fb.me/2jUVKMpjK 1 week ago
- You asked for it and here it is.... The WILD HEARTS Poster! Fifteen of my most popular inspirational hearts on... fb.me/1rmezu3dy 1 week ago
- TEACHERS and CREATIVE SOULS!!! Have you registered for our Summer Creativity Institute yet? You're gonna want to!!... fb.me/J1fvsk59 1 week ago
Tag Archives: exercise
A few weeks ago I posted about my first skiing experience ever. This winter, at the urging of the boyfriend, an experienced skier, I booked a seasonal rental of skis and boots, bought snow pants, a helmet, goggles and the … Continue reading
Hello my Friends on this, the last day of 2012! I’ve just returned from Tulum, Mexico where I spent an amazing week’s vacation on a beautiful beach and had the good fortune to take a couple of oceanside yoga classes … Continue reading
Yesterday was one of those crazy good autumn days when the temperature was above 60 and the sun was shining brightly, exploiting the color palette that comes only from this transitional season. Few leaves are actually left on the trees, and many … Continue reading
When I am stumped for a Monday Blog topic, I often turn to health and fitness. During the first year of this blog, my post on the beginning of my running habit was the most read post and I think … Continue reading
This week I am visiting my parents in Missouri. Fellow runners will know that the beauty of running is that it truly requires only a pair of shoes. I make an effort to run outdoors whenever possible and one of the things I … Continue reading