REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Cooking Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination Jane Brody learning leaves listening literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry positive thinking professional development reading Robert Genn running school Shopping stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Hello Monday! Need a little fitness motivation? Check out today's post about something good you can do for your... fb.me/31q7bwyWz 1 day ago
- Here's the latest News From The Studio e-letter... I'm taking special orders for both "Tiny Trees" and "Wild... fb.me/6xYya5xi6 3 days ago
- OK, this is a shameless plug for the sweet Boyfriend…if you have Apple and electronic items on your gift list,... fb.me/6qOixGevS 4 days ago
- Hello Monday… Here with "A Dozen Things Skiing Taught Me About Life." fb.me/3yjrFTjlA 1 week ago
- Cranky yet? fb.me/2M1sdF9Gr 1 week ago
Tag Archives: exercise
Yes, we are approaching resolution time again, my friends. Seems hardly possible that another year has whooshed right past us but, there you have it. I certainly feel like time really does fly. I don’t, however, want to jump the … Continue reading
Last year, at the age of 44, I began learning to ski. I say “began” because, like everything, skiing is something that you don’t just learn and then do, it is an ongoing process. I ski with Jeff and his two, teenaged … Continue reading
When the 52 Mondays blog began, almost three years ago now, it was a photo project that I came up with along one of my many runs down a particular road. You might say that this blog was partially borne … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I posted about my first skiing experience ever. This winter, at the urging of the boyfriend, an experienced skier, I booked a seasonal rental of skis and boots, bought snow pants, a helmet, goggles and the … Continue reading
Hello my Friends on this, the last day of 2012! I’ve just returned from Tulum, Mexico where I spent an amazing week’s vacation on a beautiful beach and had the good fortune to take a couple of oceanside yoga classes … Continue reading