REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts books Brain Child Children conversation Creativity dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james drawing education exercise Facebook Flickr gratitude haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination learning literacy luck nature new jersey New York City Poetry professional development reading running school talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Hello Monday! What compels YOU? fb.me/Vk38RvMd 1 day ago
- Feeling like you need a CREATIVITY SPA RETREAT? Teachers and all Creative Souls, don't miss this dynamic, fun,... fb.me/1rjg59prt 5 days ago
- Hello Monday! Feeling less than perfect? Guess what? That IS perfection! fb.me/2jUVKMpjK 1 week ago
- You asked for it and here it is.... The WILD HEARTS Poster! Fifteen of my most popular inspirational hearts on... fb.me/1rmezu3dy 2 weeks ago
- TEACHERS and CREATIVE SOULS!!! Have you registered for our Summer Creativity Institute yet? You're gonna want to!!... fb.me/J1fvsk59 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: drawing
Do you sometimes feel like life is rushing past, as you frantically fly by the seat of your pants? Have you, like me, lost track of the day of the week lately and can you believe we’ve made it into … Continue reading
Not too long ago, I started drawing again. I say again because, let’s face it, as children, pretty much all of us drew. I wish I had my old childhood drawings but they are long gone, tossed out with the contents … Continue reading
I saw the independent film, Race To Nowhere, last week. This film puts our country’s current educational philosophy and practices under a microscope and starkly shows the stressful and joyless results, manifested in children as young as six-years-old, that our … Continue reading
Last week I got a call from my friend and colleague, Randy Seagraves. Randy is the curriculum coordinator of the Junior Master Gardener program at Texas A&M and, among many other wonderful things, trains teachers and leaders how to implement … Continue reading
I’ve been goofing off lately. Trust me, it’s not like I don’t have plenty of things to do, emails to write, deadlines to meet and commitments to keep. I’ve just been distracted. But, it’s not really my fault, you see… … Continue reading