REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts books Brain Child Children conversation Creativity dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james drawing education exercise Facebook Flickr gratitude haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination learning literacy luck nature new jersey New York City Poetry professional development reading running school talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Hello Monday! What compels YOU? fb.me/Vk38RvMd 3 days ago
- Feeling like you need a CREATIVITY SPA RETREAT? Teachers and all Creative Souls, don't miss this dynamic, fun,... fb.me/1rjg59prt 1 week ago
- Hello Monday! Feeling less than perfect? Guess what? That IS perfection! fb.me/2jUVKMpjK 1 week ago
- You asked for it and here it is.... The WILD HEARTS Poster! Fifteen of my most popular inspirational hearts on... fb.me/1rmezu3dy 2 weeks ago
- TEACHERS and CREATIVE SOULS!!! Have you registered for our Summer Creativity Institute yet? You're gonna want to!!... fb.me/J1fvsk59 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: drawing
Last week I attended the third, annual event, The Creative Path Arts in Healing Coalition Conference in Montclair, NJ sponsored by the Healing Arts department of the Morristown Medical Center. This is truly an amazing organization that is doing really important work, … Continue reading
So, I know that the 52 Mondays Blog is usually a place to find positive, uplifting, inspirational stuff. I know that, when you come here, I’m usually peddling peace, love and happiness. And, I know that many of my most … Continue reading
Today’s post is part of a celebration for my friend, Carla. It is also a chance for you to WIN her new book, Imaginary Animals, just by posting a reply to today’s blog. Carla is giving away a signed copy to … Continue reading
Perhaps you’ve seen them… lurking around my Facebook and my Flickr. Actually, they’re not cute and they’d be kind of hard to miss. They showed up sometime last year. It wasn’t like I asked them to…. one day they were … Continue reading
My new favorite toy is the Buddha Board. I like to imagine one of these in every office staff room, in all doctor’s waiting rooms, and in every classroom. I have it out on my kitchen island and no one … Continue reading