REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
- Monday #33: Raise Your Hand
- Monday #22: Winter Haiku
- Monday #34: From The Mouths of Babes
- Monday #52: The Finish Line?
- Monday #3: Flickr 101
- Monday #36: Haiku, To You
- Monday #25: An Open Letter To My BFF, Deb, On The Occasion Of Her 60th Birthday
- Monday #43: This Is How We Do Book Club
- Monday #2: Labor of Love
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Fitness Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination killington learning leaves literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year new year's resolutions New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry procrastination professional development reading running school Shopping skiing stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Passover 2014 instagram.com/p/myVc0mCzxa/ 2 days ago
- Hello Monday? What do you think are some of the most important things about being an artist? fb.me/3jV9YZEe2 3 days ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/mp3xsHCz1R/ 6 days ago
- Hello Monday! Are you having fun? It shows! fb.me/2XArU3WRL 1 week ago
- Hello Monday! Distracted much? fb.me/6Lu6Or8Xz 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: drawing
I’ve been teaching adults lately. Mostly, I put out a bunch of supplies and ideas and let grownups take a break from their real lives to play for a while. This, as you might guess, is often a challenge for … Continue reading
When people ask me what I do, there’s never really just one answer. I write, I paint, I make books, I teach, I blog, I coach, I give talks. And, depending on the time of year, I can be doing all … Continue reading
Last week I attended the third, annual event, The Creative Path Arts in Healing Coalition Conference in Montclair, NJ sponsored by the Healing Arts department of the Morristown Medical Center. This is truly an amazing organization that is doing really important work, … Continue reading
So, I know that the 52 Mondays Blog is usually a place to find positive, uplifting, inspirational stuff. I know that, when you come here, I’m usually peddling peace, love and happiness. And, I know that many of my most … Continue reading
Today’s post is part of a celebration for my friend, Carla. It is also a chance for you to WIN her new book, Imaginary Animals, just by posting a reply to today’s blog. Carla is giving away a signed copy to … Continue reading