REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Cooking Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination Jane Brody learning leaves listening literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry positive thinking professional development reading Robert Genn running school Shopping stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- fb.me/2ACjJRCM3 1 day ago
- Did you know I create custom business & corporate e-cards? Give me your text, your logo and I'll do it up for... fb.me/6y5WBUymO 1 day ago
- Hello Monday! Need a little fitness motivation? Check out today's post about something good you can do for your... fb.me/31q7bwyWz 3 days ago
- Here's the latest News From The Studio e-letter... I'm taking special orders for both "Tiny Trees" and "Wild... fb.me/6xYya5xi6 5 days ago
- OK, this is a shameless plug for the sweet Boyfriend…if you have Apple and electronic items on your gift list,... fb.me/6qOixGevS 6 days ago
Tag Archives: dar
There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. ~Sophia … Continue reading
Something that I’ve noticed about working with children in poetry workshops is how much they enjoy “template” based poetry lessons. Template based poems are those that give you a structure or a format to follow and, particularly in the beginning, kids really gravitate … Continue reading
Last week I learned about a very smart, very creative, very interesting math whiz. Her name is Vi Hart and she calls herself a mathemusician. Her goal is simple: to make math cool. Now, maybe some of you already think … Continue reading
I never sent out holiday cards last year. I don’t really know why, I just didn’t. And, I still feel badly about it, but I haven’t even gotten this year’s cards ready yet and it’s already December 20. I am … Continue reading
These days we spend a lot of time, in our lives and in our schools, trying to figure out how to focus. From what I can tell, we seem to be very worried that our multi-tasking and multi-media are going … Continue reading