REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Cooking Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination Jane Brody learning leaves listening literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry positive thinking professional development reading Robert Genn running school Shopping stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- fb.me/2ACjJRCM3 1 day ago
- Did you know I create custom business & corporate e-cards? Give me your text, your logo and I'll do it up for... fb.me/6y5WBUymO 1 day ago
- Hello Monday! Need a little fitness motivation? Check out today's post about something good you can do for your... fb.me/31q7bwyWz 3 days ago
- Here's the latest News From The Studio e-letter... I'm taking special orders for both "Tiny Trees" and "Wild... fb.me/6xYya5xi6 5 days ago
- OK, this is a shameless plug for the sweet Boyfriend…if you have Apple and electronic items on your gift list,... fb.me/6qOixGevS 6 days ago
Tag Archives: dar hosta
Yes, we are approaching resolution time again, my friends. Seems hardly possible that another year has whooshed right past us but, there you have it. I certainly feel like time really does fly. I don’t, however, want to jump the … Continue reading
Last year, at the age of 44, I began learning to ski. I say “began” because, like everything, skiing is something that you don’t just learn and then do, it is an ongoing process. I ski with Jeff and his two, teenaged … Continue reading
Last week an old friend, Dan Rogan, died after a challenging battle with cancer. I met Dan in Cleveland in 1992. I’d moved there after graduating from the University of Missouri and an “exit stage left” to Ohio when I … Continue reading
In 1983, Cyndi Lauper released her debut album, She’s So Unusual, and instantly became one of the most iconographic pop-stars of the 80s. While I liked Lauper’s hits back then, my pop-girl crush was only for Madonna, whose self-titled debut album … Continue reading
As much as I talk about being present and finding ways to relax, I’ve found meditation a challenge. Over the course of my life, I’ve tried a variety of yoga classes and have always had considerable trouble quieting the … Continue reading