REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Cooking Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination Jane Brody learning leaves listening literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry positive thinking professional development reading Robert Genn running school Shopping stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- fb.me/2ACjJRCM3 1 day ago
- Did you know I create custom business & corporate e-cards? Give me your text, your logo and I'll do it up for... fb.me/6y5WBUymO 1 day ago
- Hello Monday! Need a little fitness motivation? Check out today's post about something good you can do for your... fb.me/31q7bwyWz 3 days ago
- Here's the latest News From The Studio e-letter... I'm taking special orders for both "Tiny Trees" and "Wild... fb.me/6xYya5xi6 5 days ago
- OK, this is a shameless plug for the sweet Boyfriend…if you have Apple and electronic items on your gift list,... fb.me/6qOixGevS 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Creativity
As much as I talk about being present and finding ways to relax, I’ve found meditation a challenge. Over the course of my life, I’ve tried a variety of yoga classes and have always had considerable trouble quieting the … Continue reading
Fall is in full swing. The air is sharp and cool–you can just faintly smell the scent of the coming winter– and the leaves are putting on a real show with a full range of yellows, oranges and reds. We … Continue reading
I met a sweet, funny and interesting woman over the weekend. We were both authors at a regional book festival and became new friends throughout the day while we sat next to each other. We talked about many things–parenthood and … Continue reading
I don’t typically wear my stress on my sleeve. I’ve never wanted it to influence my art, my writing or my interaction with the public or the students I teach and I think that I just feel better when I … Continue reading
Welcome to a brand new year here at 52 Mondays! Another great big round of gratitude for all of you who have been on this journey with me during these three wonderful years, as well as to the many new … Continue reading