REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
- Monday #33: Raise Your Hand
- Monday #34: From The Mouths of Babes
- Monday #22: Winter Haiku
- Monday #3: Flickr 101
- Monday #36: Haiku, To You
- Monday #52: The Finish Line?
- Monday #25: An Open Letter To My BFF, Deb, On The Occasion Of Her 60th Birthday
- Monday #43: This Is How We Do Book Club
- Monday #2: Labor of Love
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Fitness Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination killington learning leaves literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year new year's resolutions New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry procrastination professional development reading running school Shopping skiing stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Passover 2014 instagram.com/p/myVc0mCzxa/ 2 days ago
- Hello Monday? What do you think are some of the most important things about being an artist? fb.me/3jV9YZEe2 3 days ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/mp3xsHCz1R/ 6 days ago
- Hello Monday! Are you having fun? It shows! fb.me/2XArU3WRL 1 week ago
- Hello Monday! Distracted much? fb.me/6Lu6Or8Xz 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Children
Fall is in full swing. The air is sharp and cool–you can just faintly smell the scent of the coming winter– and the leaves are putting on a real show with a full range of yellows, oranges and reds. We … Continue reading
When people ask me what I do, there’s never really just one answer. I write, I paint, I make books, I teach, I blog, I coach, I give talks. And, depending on the time of year, I can be doing all … Continue reading
I am excited to tell you that my colleague, Deb Barends, and I have finalized our plans for this year’s third annual Summer Creativity Institute! This dynamic two day event will be held Wednesday and Thursday, August 7-8, 2013 at Little … Continue reading
Hello, Friends… I write to you this morning from sunny Florida where I have been working with children for the past week on a collection of murals. I have been staying with my good friend and educational colleague, Rowena Gerber. … Continue reading
Meet my beautiful garbage. Tea bag packages, peel tops from cans of bread crumbs, gold and silver candy trays, twist-ties, tissue paper from shirt and shoe boxes, beach tags, ticket stubs, candy wrappers, clothing tags cereal boxes, old maps and … Continue reading