REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Cooking Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination Jane Brody learning leaves listening literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry positive thinking professional development reading Robert Genn running school Shopping stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Missed my last gallery opening? No Worries! I have one more holiday event THIS SATURDAY!! December 21, from 11... fb.me/108pmobzB 4 days ago
- Hello Monday... today's theme is a simple one. fb.me/3C2yMKteI 5 days ago
- fb.me/2ACjJRCM3 1 week ago
- Did you know I create custom business & corporate e-cards? Give me your text, your logo and I'll do it up for... fb.me/6y5WBUymO 1 week ago
- Hello Monday! Need a little fitness motivation? Check out today's post about something good you can do for your... fb.me/31q7bwyWz 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Children
Fall is in full swing. The air is sharp and cool–you can just faintly smell the scent of the coming winter– and the leaves are putting on a real show with a full range of yellows, oranges and reds. We … Continue reading
When people ask me what I do, there’s never really just one answer. I write, I paint, I make books, I teach, I blog, I coach, I give talks. And, depending on the time of year, I can be doing all … Continue reading
I am excited to tell you that my colleague, Deb Barends, and I have finalized our plans for this year’s third annual Summer Creativity Institute! This dynamic two day event will be held Wednesday and Thursday, August 7-8, 2013 at Little … Continue reading
Hello, Friends… I write to you this morning from sunny Florida where I have been working with children for the past week on a collection of murals. I have been staying with my good friend and educational colleague, Rowena Gerber. … Continue reading
Meet my beautiful garbage. Tea bag packages, peel tops from cans of bread crumbs, gold and silver candy trays, twist-ties, tissue paper from shirt and shoe boxes, beach tags, ticket stubs, candy wrappers, clothing tags cereal boxes, old maps and … Continue reading