REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
- Monday #28: The Real Deal
- Monday #33: Raise Your Hand
- Monday #34: From The Mouths of Babes
- Monday #33: Fun Shows
- Monday #44: Out Of My Mind
- Monday #32: Driven To Distraction
- Monday #35: What Would You Say?
- Monday #25: An Open Letter To My BFF, Deb, On The Occasion Of Her 60th Birthday
- Monday #22: Winter Haiku
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Fitness Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination killington learning leaves literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year new year's resolutions New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry procrastination professional development reading running school Shopping skiing stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/nJZf-giz62/ 12 hours ago
- Just posted a photo @ Choderwood instagram.com/p/nG7Kphizwo/ 1 day ago
- Choderwood eye candy. instagram.com/p/nG27ZNiz6s/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/nG2sg4Cz6S/ 1 day ago
- Want to be a part of a really cool project that promotes and supports trees in cities? You can donate at any... fb.me/2QscRWprd 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Child
I saw the independent film, Race To Nowhere, last week. This film puts our country’s current educational philosophy and practices under a microscope and starkly shows the stressful and joyless results, manifested in children as young as six-years-old, that our … Continue reading
I never sent out holiday cards last year. I don’t really know why, I just didn’t. And, I still feel badly about it, but I haven’t even gotten this year’s cards ready yet and it’s already December 20. I am … Continue reading
These days we spend a lot of time, in our lives and in our schools, trying to figure out how to focus. From what I can tell, we seem to be very worried that our multi-tasking and multi-media are going … Continue reading