REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
- Monday #28: The Real Deal
- Monday #33: Raise Your Hand
- Monday #34: From The Mouths of Babes
- Monday #33: Fun Shows
- Monday #32: Driven To Distraction
- Monday #35: What Would You Say?
- Monday #51: Flotsam and Jetsam
- Monday #44: Out Of My Mind
- Monday #51: The Ant & The Grasshopper
- Monday #41: Art. I. Love.
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Fitness Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination killington learning leaves literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year new year's resolutions New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry procrastination professional development reading running school Shopping skiing stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- It's TIME!!!! Time to register for my Summer Creativity Institute! You know you wannna... come on! Come on! It... fb.me/6BZ1WipB6 13 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/nJZf-giz62/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Choderwood instagram.com/p/nG7Kphizwo/ 2 days ago
- Choderwood eye candy. instagram.com/p/nG27ZNiz6s/ 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/nG2sg4Cz6S/ 2 days ago
Tag Archives: art
I’ve been teaching adults lately. Mostly, I put out a bunch of supplies and ideas and let grownups take a break from their real lives to play for a while. This, as you might guess, is often a challenge for … Continue reading
Once again we find the flowers eager to bloom after winter’s rest. TRY THIS WEEK: Add your Spring Haiku!
Today’s post is kind of about women. If you are a man who follows this blog, consider this a peek into the complicated minds and hearts of those creatures with whom you share the planet; the ones you can’t live … Continue reading
Cool air changes the hues and reminds us to be present in our lives. TRY THIS WEEK: Stop. Observe. Take note. Be present.
Wow! I’m so excited…. It’s the end of another year here on my blog… today is Monday #52 of my 52 Monday’s third year! It is an ending of sorts, however, it is also a beginning… of a brand new year! There is … Continue reading