REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts books Brain Child Children conversation Creativity dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james drawing education exercise Facebook Flickr gratitude haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination learning literacy luck nature new jersey New York City Poetry professional development reading running school talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Hello Monday! What compels YOU? fb.me/Vk38RvMd 5 days ago
- Feeling like you need a CREATIVITY SPA RETREAT? Teachers and all Creative Souls, don't miss this dynamic, fun,... fb.me/1rjg59prt 1 week ago
- Hello Monday! Feeling less than perfect? Guess what? That IS perfection! fb.me/2jUVKMpjK 1 week ago
- You asked for it and here it is.... The WILD HEARTS Poster! Fifteen of my most popular inspirational hearts on... fb.me/1rmezu3dy 2 weeks ago
- TEACHERS and CREATIVE SOULS!!! Have you registered for our Summer Creativity Institute yet? You're gonna want to!!... fb.me/J1fvsk59 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: art
Last Friday, on one of those beautiful sunny, city days, I visited the Philadelphia Museum of Art where the featured show, “Great and Mighty Things,” was a collection of “Outsider Art”– art created by individuals who are not traditionally schooled in … Continue reading
One of the things I do as an artist is participate in street festivals and, because it’s springtime, I’ve had a few gigs over the past couple of weeks. Setting up for one of these events takes a lot of … Continue reading
I have a high school junior right now and so my life is filled with college talk. I often find myself thinking back to my own pre-college time these days and trying to remember, what did I want to do with … Continue reading
I’ve been Digh-nified lately. By a woman named Patti Digh. Patti is a mother, a speaker, a thinker, a philosopher, a storyteller, the author of six super inspirational books on living and creativity and the keeper of a blog called 37 Days. Digh’s awareness … Continue reading