REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
- Monday #35: What Would You Say?
- Monday #22: Winter Haiku
- Monday #25: An Open Letter To My BFF, Deb, On The Occasion Of Her 60th Birthday
- Monday #15: Resolve
- Monday #41: Art. I. Love.
- Monday #1: Birthday Wishes
- Free Art Rocks
- Monday #51: Flotsam and Jetsam
- Monday #33: Fun Shows
- Monday #33: Raise Your Hand
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts autumn Book books Brain cake carla sonheim Child Children Classroom conversation Creativity Curiosity Dacher Keltner dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james dogs doodling drawing education environmentalism exercise Facebook Fitness Flickr food friendship gratitude Groundhog Day haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination killington learning leaves literacy luck meditation memory Miami nature new jersey New Year new year's resolutions New York City optimism painting pessimism Poetry procrastination professional development reading running school Shopping skiing stress talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States Vermont Visual Arts writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Just posted a photo @ Choderwood instagram.com/p/nG7Kphizwo/ 8 hours ago
- Choderwood eye candy. instagram.com/p/nG27ZNiz6s/ 9 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/nG2sg4Cz6S/ 9 hours ago
- Want to be a part of a really cool project that promotes and supports trees in cities? You can donate at any... fb.me/2QscRWprd 19 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/nEM7HFCz92/ 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Well, I’m hoping that everyone had a beautiful Thanksgiving day full of joy, laughter, good food, good drink and the company of good people. Today’s post wraps up a month of posts specially dedicated to GRATITUDE and THANKFULNESS. This is … Continue reading
Hello Friends. If you’ve been by the Monday Blog for the last couple of weeks, you know I’m talking about gratitude and being thankful this month. Monday #11 was the post following Hurricane Sandy and included a lovely prayer by … Continue reading
Yesterday was one of those crazy good autumn days when the temperature was above 60 and the sun was shining brightly, exploiting the color palette that comes only from this transitional season. Few leaves are actually left on the trees, and many … Continue reading