REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts books Brain Child Children conversation Creativity dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james drawing education exercise Facebook Flickr gratitude haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination learning literacy luck nature new jersey New York City Poetry professional development reading running school talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Hello Monday! What compels YOU? fb.me/Vk38RvMd 3 days ago
- Feeling like you need a CREATIVITY SPA RETREAT? Teachers and all Creative Souls, don't miss this dynamic, fun,... fb.me/1rjg59prt 1 week ago
- Hello Monday! Feeling less than perfect? Guess what? That IS perfection! fb.me/2jUVKMpjK 1 week ago
- You asked for it and here it is.... The WILD HEARTS Poster! Fifteen of my most popular inspirational hearts on... fb.me/1rmezu3dy 2 weeks ago
- TEACHERS and CREATIVE SOULS!!! Have you registered for our Summer Creativity Institute yet? You're gonna want to!!... fb.me/J1fvsk59 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
As someone who does a number of events like school programs, presentations and art shows, I get the question, Where are you from?, quite a bit. In the beginning I had some trouble with this question because, like so many … Continue reading
Whether you are spending your summer nights catching up on the classics or seeking 52 shades from a blazing beachside sun, chances are that, if you’re like me, you have your nose in a book right now. Summer is time … Continue reading
Last week I presented you all with a morality question through a story about a dark and stormy night. It was interesting to see the responses both in the comments section as well as through some personal emails I received … Continue reading
This weekend I met Madelyn Kane. She is the aunt of a close friend of mine and we visited her yesterday at her Poconos home. Madelyn, or “Aunt Maddi,” splits her time between the Poconos, Brooklyn and Del Ray Beach … Continue reading