REGISTER for the 2013 SUMMER CREATIVITY INSTITUTE!
Visit My FLICKR Page
I’m thinking about…art Arts books Brain Child Children conversation Creativity dar darhosta dar hosta dar hosta james drawing education exercise Facebook Flickr gratitude haiku happiness Health healthy living holidays hosta illustration imagination learning literacy luck nature new jersey New York City Poetry professional development reading running school talking Teacher teachers teaching thanksgiving trees United States writing
Looking for something in particular?
- Hello Monday! What compels YOU? fb.me/Vk38RvMd 3 days ago
- Feeling like you need a CREATIVITY SPA RETREAT? Teachers and all Creative Souls, don't miss this dynamic, fun,... fb.me/1rjg59prt 1 week ago
- Hello Monday! Feeling less than perfect? Guess what? That IS perfection! fb.me/2jUVKMpjK 1 week ago
- You asked for it and here it is.... The WILD HEARTS Poster! Fifteen of my most popular inspirational hearts on... fb.me/1rmezu3dy 2 weeks ago
- TEACHERS and CREATIVE SOULS!!! Have you registered for our Summer Creativity Institute yet? You're gonna want to!!... fb.me/J1fvsk59 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
One of the most common questions I get asked by children is “Where do you get the ideas for your books?” I usually tell them that’s easy; I just write about stuff I like, which is why you will never … Continue reading
Hello, Friends… I write to you this morning from sunny Florida where I have been working with children for the past week on a collection of murals. I have been staying with my good friend and educational colleague, Rowena Gerber. … Continue reading
Last week, the NY Times ran an article about the introduction of electronic “clickers” in groups and classrooms, as a replacement for the traditional raising of hands. The article was actually more about how the usage of clickers can be useful … Continue reading
Since beginning this blog almost two years ago, I have never missed a Monday. Today, I’m taking a breather, my friends. I just found out that sometimes it’s really necessary. And good. TRY THIS WEEK: Take a breather.